You will need to go into your phone settings and set up either a fingerprint or facial recognition.
How to set up fingerprint biometrics on android
- From the home screen swipe either up or down to access apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Biometrics and security.
- Tap Fingerprints.
- Enter in your current password, pin or pattern. If you don't have one set up, then skip to step 6.
- Tap Add fingerprint.
- Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor on the back of the device. Be sure to adjust the position of your finger between attempts.
- Continue to place your finger on the sensor.
- Tap Continue.
- Keep placing and lifting your finger on the sensor until it reaches 100%.
- Tap Done.
How to set up fingerprint ID on an apple device
- Go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode. If asked, enter your passcode.
- Tap Add a Fingerprint.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.